Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

December 22, 2010

Snow Days

This past week was a very chilly one in East Tennessee.  Area schools had snow days on Monday AND Tuesday, and then an ice day on Thursday.  I had my first snow and ice day as a teacher!  Because we only meet for class on Tues/Thurs we missed the last week of school before break.  The other tutors and I had arranged for a class party on Thursday and unfortunately that didn't happen.  I guess we will be having a "Welcome to 2011" celebration instead when we return in January!


I mentioned a couple weeks ago that a commercial was being filmed in our living room.  If you look you can see Wayne's family heirloom (the antique desk) with a photo of my parents and grandparents on it.  Here it is:






If for some reason the video isn't working you can go to youtube to view it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgEZRgueExQ

On a side note...we thought that you might appreciate a photo of the house in our neighborhood that inspired out Christmas card this year.  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment